Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spread the Word!

Registrations are coming in!  
Many people have asked if registration is open or about the logistics of the day.  

Registration will continue all of the way until the morning of the conference.  If you know of someone who would like to attend, please direct them to our page.  

The conference day is going to be great!  Alfie Kohn will speak from 8:00 - 11:00.  His keynote session will be followed by lunch and three English - specific sessions.  

Thanks for your interest in ACTE! 

1 comment:

  1. Can you please update this with directions and logistical information? It is six days away and there is zero information on the web about this conference. I am coming from Atlanta and I need more information. I was also told that he wouldn't start speaking until 8:30, and I need to know the actual scheduled start time so I can plan accordingly.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete